As mentioned in the last blog, the best time for a mystery tale has not come yet. So here I am writing my own experience of struggle with policemen in the capital city.
During my college days, we had a trip. That was to the symbol of love(Taj Mahal, Agra), Rajput Mahals(at Jaipur) & Delhi.
After a long journey from Jaipur, we reached Delhi one morning time of August month. Due the hot climate, we all decided to go for shopping in the evening. After a deep sleep my friend Sanju & me went outside of hotel in the evening for shopping.
He came with me a belief that I could handle Hindivala( Hindi speaking people). But the truth is, he has mistaken. That means I have no idea about using Hindi. Because I studied it in my school time, not in real time. But I didn't reveal it to my friend, I walked with a great head-weight.
We haven't any idea about the city. We reached near the over-bridge road outside of Railway station. There was a police aid post & lot of policemen standing around it.
Then I thought, ask to one of them. I went near a police constable & asked, "hum log Tamil Nadu se aay hai. Hum shopping karna chahta hum. Saman bechne ka sthal kaham hai?" Then he looked at me thoroughly. He asked, "thumhara pass kya hai bechne ke liye?". I said, "hum saman bechna chahtha hai, vaham kaise jayega?" Then he got angry and said "kya hai thumhara pass? Kisne bhej diya yaham?" I replied the same again. Then he shouted something ( I don't know what was it. Should be some bad word!!). At that time some police men surrounded us.
A sub inspector came & asked about us. I said, " hum keral ka log hai. Tamil nadu mem pad raha hum. Vaham se aaya hai. Humko saman bechna chahtha hum". Then I saw a simple smile on his face. He told the policemen to move back. He came near to me and put his hand on my shoulder. Then I have felt a fire in my abdomen. I didn't have any idea, what he would do. I afraid & my knees hit together.
But nothing happened. He said in Malayalam, "ningalku thettu patti. Vanguka ennullathu kharidhna ennum, vilkuka ennullathu bechana ennum parayanam. ( You have mistaken. Use kharidhna for buy & use bechna for sell). Then I got understand, what was my mistake. I said sorry to him. He believed us & told the route to reach the Karol bagh( main shopping area in Delhi). We said thanks & left the place.
While moving to metro railway station, we said nothing. After reached there, we started laugh very loudly. The mistake was simple. Used sell instead of buy!!
(forgive for my bad English)
During my college days, we had a trip. That was to the symbol of love(Taj Mahal, Agra), Rajput Mahals(at Jaipur) & Delhi.
After a long journey from Jaipur, we reached Delhi one morning time of August month. Due the hot climate, we all decided to go for shopping in the evening. After a deep sleep my friend Sanju & me went outside of hotel in the evening for shopping.
He came with me a belief that I could handle Hindivala( Hindi speaking people). But the truth is, he has mistaken. That means I have no idea about using Hindi. Because I studied it in my school time, not in real time. But I didn't reveal it to my friend, I walked with a great head-weight.
We haven't any idea about the city. We reached near the over-bridge road outside of Railway station. There was a police aid post & lot of policemen standing around it.
Then I thought, ask to one of them. I went near a police constable & asked, "hum log Tamil Nadu se aay hai. Hum shopping karna chahta hum. Saman bechne ka sthal kaham hai?" Then he looked at me thoroughly. He asked, "thumhara pass kya hai bechne ke liye?". I said, "hum saman bechna chahtha hai, vaham kaise jayega?" Then he got angry and said "kya hai thumhara pass? Kisne bhej diya yaham?" I replied the same again. Then he shouted something ( I don't know what was it. Should be some bad word!!). At that time some police men surrounded us.
A sub inspector came & asked about us. I said, " hum keral ka log hai. Tamil nadu mem pad raha hum. Vaham se aaya hai. Humko saman bechna chahtha hum". Then I saw a simple smile on his face. He told the policemen to move back. He came near to me and put his hand on my shoulder. Then I have felt a fire in my abdomen. I didn't have any idea, what he would do. I afraid & my knees hit together.
But nothing happened. He said in Malayalam, "ningalku thettu patti. Vanguka ennullathu kharidhna ennum, vilkuka ennullathu bechana ennum parayanam. ( You have mistaken. Use kharidhna for buy & use bechna for sell). Then I got understand, what was my mistake. I said sorry to him. He believed us & told the route to reach the Karol bagh( main shopping area in Delhi). We said thanks & left the place.
While moving to metro railway station, we said nothing. After reached there, we started laugh very loudly. The mistake was simple. Used sell instead of buy!!
(forgive for my bad English)
No comments:
Post a Comment