Inspired by Sherlock Holmes's and Agatha
Christie's, I too have planned to write some mystery tales. But I don’t think
it’s the best time now. So I am planning to go through history (not a big
matter, its my past). Unlike others, I started my primary level in a Malayalam
medium school where I was logged onto upto SSLC.
I would like to say with utmost humility that I have not a nursery certificate(I didn't complete that course)!. I was directly admitted to class 1, for that was the school where my father was working. During those days we used slate & pencil instead of notebooks in 1st and 2nd standards. There were textbooks to read though..
Once in my 1st standard, our Malayalam teacher was teaching us words. Unfortunately, in the textbook the first word was "thara" (meaning is floor, but as a slang Malayalam the word represents a man of base qualities). The second letter was "pana" (palm tree). During the class all students were shouting. Teacher got angry and stopped teaching. She scolded all of us. Then she asked us all to write our names on our slates. Due to my laziness, I didn't hear her properly. I thought she had asked to write what she had taught us.
So I wrote "thara" on my slate instead of my name. She checked all the slates. When she looked into my slate, she started laughing loudly. Then she said, "I asked you to write your name and not your character." Then the whole class started laughing with her. After a moment I too laughed heartily at the joke.
(please forgive me for my bad English)
good start. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks... :)
Deleteyou are welcome to check mine too ;)
ReplyDeletesure.......
Delete