For the time being, I couldn't get a format to express my mysterious stories. Because that mysteries are of two; which is my own category & the next I got from others(other's experiences).
Here I wish to write a love story which had a 3 years strong base. Two days before I have seen a photograph on FaceBook of one of the character in this story. That is my inspiration behind this blog.
In my college days I wasn't a studious boy. I was studied only on university exam times not in series exams(internal exam). The most of the boys are also the same. When I was attending 1st series test of my 3rd semester, the exam hall was occupied with 1st & 2nd year students. As we were seniors(2nd year students) we ruled the hall. I think it was our "Digital Electronics" paper's exam. All the boys of my batch didn't have the idea of that paper. As the same before, all Malayali students were started gaming & sleeping after the first 5 minutes.
At that time my close friend Jack(not his right name) was sitting on the first bench & I was on the last. He has twisted his head & started to kidding me. What i have too do? I also stated kidding & throwing small papers at him. After some time he stopped it unexpectedly & his face was seems to be surprised. I didn't know what happened to that "bloody rascal".
After 3 hours we all went out of the exam hall. I asked him, "why did you suddenly stop your mischief & looked to be surprised?". He told, "da, that girl was sitting in front of you is cute na?". I didn't notice her before. So I just re entered the exam hall & watched her. I also got shocked. Because she was also damn cute like my dear Jack. So I want to name her as Rose(not her right name).
The next 5 days of exam he watched her thoroughly, & me noticed the both. At the last day of examination we decided to speak with her. We were blocked her in the exam hall with the head weight of seniors & asked her details. She was feared & told us about her like a confession. After her confession, my Jack's heart felt sad to saw her feared face. He had suddenly opened his heart to her. Unfortunately she got angry & left the place quickly.
It was a month of July in 2006. From the next day onward we were went to saw her. Every time she got angry & ran away from our sight. But these things could't put back my Jack's mind. Every time he told me that he wants her.
Whenever he was went to met her, I was also with him. So she was also has anger on me too. At that time our colleges & seniors was started to made joke on him. But I gave him a full support by words & followed him when he was going to met her. Because I had a strong believe that this would be a successful story & I could show others a wonderful pair. Rose was a studious girl, but my Jack was backward. That was his minus point. Character-wise he is a nice guy.
The days were moving, she didn't accept him. So usually we were going to met her, but there was no talks. I always pushed him to talk something to her. One day I brought him in front of her class. She saw this & asked me, "You don't have any shy to bring him in front of me daily?" But her words couldn't have the ability to put me down. She entered to her classroom and sat on her bench. We were standing out of her class. I told him to call her & spoke something. He move forward & called her, she came again. Suddenly he said, "I have a doubt, but now it is cleared". She asked, "What?". He continued, "That was; if I called you to my life later, will you come or not?. No problem. I got the answer now. See you." He moved back to class & I was with him.
I can't explain the expressions which I have seen on her face on that situation. When we returned the class I asked, "Where did you get this much courage?". He told, "I don't know brother, may by God's grace." After this incident for the next 2 days we didn't go to met her. At the second day we got an information from girls's side that Rose has a lot of changes. This information had very much pleased my Jack.
These were happened after a year later. So it came to the first week of August in 2007. On 7th August our department decided a tour to Delhi. On 6th we went to her classroom. But teacher was lecturing. We were waited for her upto evening. She came to us after her class. My Jack was on the top of happiness. I could hear his heartbeat & I could read his mind too. I wished him & left them to give a private atmosphere. I went to college ground for some crazy gangster works. From there I could see both were going towards girl's hostel side. But boys can't enter inside !! I was so happy to see this.
The next day morning only I met Jack. He was so happy & hugged me. He said a hundred thanks to me. But I said it happened only by God's grace. They started phone calling & travel during vacation from college to home & returned. I was also became happy to saw them. Rose also said thanks to me. They gave me a small treat in college canteen.
The days were moved. We finished our college. But my Jack couldn't finish, because he had back-papers. So their love continued as like earlier.The other college love stories were ended. At that time we all were using Orkut. I got the information from him through Orkut. Once I asked him, "you should invite me for your wedding. Both agreed it with so much happiness. After I lost contact from these two. I was engaged in my activities.
After all were rushed to FaceBook instead of using Orkut. About a year before I was informed that Rose got married. I was surprised, because I didn't get any invitation from the both. I asked to that 'informer',why Jack didn't invite us. He said, "she got married with another person". I was shocked when heard this.
I collected Jack's contacts & asked him about this. He said, "brother, that is LIFE". He said the problem was with his family. They didn't accept it. For the sake of his family, he avoid his LOVE. After I didn't ask him anything & cut the chat.
I wrote above, about the inspiration of this blog. It was a photograph of Rose with her husband & their new born baby. At that time my Jack's word came into my mind. "That is LIFE".
Here I wish to write a love story which had a 3 years strong base. Two days before I have seen a photograph on FaceBook of one of the character in this story. That is my inspiration behind this blog.
In my college days I wasn't a studious boy. I was studied only on university exam times not in series exams(internal exam). The most of the boys are also the same. When I was attending 1st series test of my 3rd semester, the exam hall was occupied with 1st & 2nd year students. As we were seniors(2nd year students) we ruled the hall. I think it was our "Digital Electronics" paper's exam. All the boys of my batch didn't have the idea of that paper. As the same before, all Malayali students were started gaming & sleeping after the first 5 minutes.
At that time my close friend Jack(not his right name) was sitting on the first bench & I was on the last. He has twisted his head & started to kidding me. What i have too do? I also stated kidding & throwing small papers at him. After some time he stopped it unexpectedly & his face was seems to be surprised. I didn't know what happened to that "bloody rascal".
After 3 hours we all went out of the exam hall. I asked him, "why did you suddenly stop your mischief & looked to be surprised?". He told, "da, that girl was sitting in front of you is cute na?". I didn't notice her before. So I just re entered the exam hall & watched her. I also got shocked. Because she was also damn cute like my dear Jack. So I want to name her as Rose(not her right name).
The next 5 days of exam he watched her thoroughly, & me noticed the both. At the last day of examination we decided to speak with her. We were blocked her in the exam hall with the head weight of seniors & asked her details. She was feared & told us about her like a confession. After her confession, my Jack's heart felt sad to saw her feared face. He had suddenly opened his heart to her. Unfortunately she got angry & left the place quickly.
It was a month of July in 2006. From the next day onward we were went to saw her. Every time she got angry & ran away from our sight. But these things could't put back my Jack's mind. Every time he told me that he wants her.
Whenever he was went to met her, I was also with him. So she was also has anger on me too. At that time our colleges & seniors was started to made joke on him. But I gave him a full support by words & followed him when he was going to met her. Because I had a strong believe that this would be a successful story & I could show others a wonderful pair. Rose was a studious girl, but my Jack was backward. That was his minus point. Character-wise he is a nice guy.
The days were moving, she didn't accept him. So usually we were going to met her, but there was no talks. I always pushed him to talk something to her. One day I brought him in front of her class. She saw this & asked me, "You don't have any shy to bring him in front of me daily?" But her words couldn't have the ability to put me down. She entered to her classroom and sat on her bench. We were standing out of her class. I told him to call her & spoke something. He move forward & called her, she came again. Suddenly he said, "I have a doubt, but now it is cleared". She asked, "What?". He continued, "That was; if I called you to my life later, will you come or not?. No problem. I got the answer now. See you." He moved back to class & I was with him.
I can't explain the expressions which I have seen on her face on that situation. When we returned the class I asked, "Where did you get this much courage?". He told, "I don't know brother, may by God's grace." After this incident for the next 2 days we didn't go to met her. At the second day we got an information from girls's side that Rose has a lot of changes. This information had very much pleased my Jack.
These were happened after a year later. So it came to the first week of August in 2007. On 7th August our department decided a tour to Delhi. On 6th we went to her classroom. But teacher was lecturing. We were waited for her upto evening. She came to us after her class. My Jack was on the top of happiness. I could hear his heartbeat & I could read his mind too. I wished him & left them to give a private atmosphere. I went to college ground for some crazy gangster works. From there I could see both were going towards girl's hostel side. But boys can't enter inside !! I was so happy to see this.
The next day morning only I met Jack. He was so happy & hugged me. He said a hundred thanks to me. But I said it happened only by God's grace. They started phone calling & travel during vacation from college to home & returned. I was also became happy to saw them. Rose also said thanks to me. They gave me a small treat in college canteen.
The days were moved. We finished our college. But my Jack couldn't finish, because he had back-papers. So their love continued as like earlier.The other college love stories were ended. At that time we all were using Orkut. I got the information from him through Orkut. Once I asked him, "you should invite me for your wedding. Both agreed it with so much happiness. After I lost contact from these two. I was engaged in my activities.
After all were rushed to FaceBook instead of using Orkut. About a year before I was informed that Rose got married. I was surprised, because I didn't get any invitation from the both. I asked to that 'informer',why Jack didn't invite us. He said, "she got married with another person". I was shocked when heard this.
I collected Jack's contacts & asked him about this. He said, "brother, that is LIFE". He said the problem was with his family. They didn't accept it. For the sake of his family, he avoid his LOVE. After I didn't ask him anything & cut the chat.
I wrote above, about the inspiration of this blog. It was a photograph of Rose with her husband & their new born baby. At that time my Jack's word came into my mind. "That is LIFE".
Hay amazing man, it was really an interesting story, you have am awesome skill of writing such beautiful stories and your words are really simple and heart touching:
ReplyDelete"So I want to name her as Rose(not her right name)"
It really impressed me, best of luck please dont stop writing wish you all the very best.
Thanks for the wish brother... I should do.
ReplyDelete