Saturday, April 6, 2013

A painful goodbye

“Oftentimes I say goodbye to the person I love(one side) without a propose. Though that means that I’ve stopped loving or I’ve stopped to care. Sometimes goodbye is painful."
'Be single & simple is a great thing may be...'  
               -- This was my status update on facebook when I decided to stop my love & care on her from my side. I did it for her good future. My mother saw her pics & said, "hey so beautiful girl, don't spoil her future with your wish." She said it because the difference between two casts system. If she would accept my wish, she might lost her relation with her family. So me too don't want to hurt her.
                            I wish to write about her, but not at this time. She is such a good girl & like a goddess from heaven. I will come with a story later. So bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. Heart touching my dear friend, you really a good, kind & caring person, I wish you a great future, a story never ends until the story teller stops, your story has just started and it has a loooooong pages to fill so I am here! waiting to read your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will come back with a whole picture of this..

    ReplyDelete